What are cookies
1. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work or to work more efficiently. The cookies help website to recognize your device and remember information about your visit (e.g., your preferred language, font size, other preferences and information about your activity).
2. When access and use Our website, We place cookies files in your web browser (“first party cookies”).
Moreover, We use Google Analytics tools to help Us measure traffic and usage statistics in order to understand how visitors access and use Our website. We use information collected through cookies to help improve Our Services and to compile aggregate statistics about how Our website is used by visitors. Please note that in this context, Google collects your personal information through the use of Google Analytics on Our website for its own purposes. Learn more about how Google uses Google Analytics, and how it collects and processes data at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
4. The information is retained for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. After this period, We will ask for your consent again.
How to manage your cookies preferences
5. At any time, you can express or modify your preferences regarding cookies. However, please note that if you block all cookies, you may not have full access to all functionalities and pages of Our website.
6. Most browsers and devices allow you to manage your cookies preferences by changing your browser settings.
7. You may set your browser to:
•automatically refuse or accept all cookies;
•automatically refuse or accept first party cookies and/or third parties cookies;
•notify you before any cookies are saved, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
•Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies)
•Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies)
In addition, if you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can:
•install the Google Analytics browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout;
•use the ad settings;
•use the mobile ad settings;
•opt-out through the Network Advertising initiative consumer opt-out system accessible at the following link: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/
8. In addition, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers.
Moreover, you can use another online service enabling you to manage the advertisement cookies placed on your devices: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/